15 Riverview Holiday Park, Mangerton, Newcastleton, Scottish Borders, TD9 0TF
Pets Allowed: Yes
Size: 42' X 20'
Year of Manufacture: 2008
Licence End Date: 40 Years
Park's Annual charges: £1,700
For Sale with detailed information at: www.holidayparklodge.co.uk
Beautifully appointed three bedroomed timber framed holiday lodge in rural Scottish location with fabulous views around, located near the Scottish/English border.
Features include -
1) Self contained fully fitted separate kitchen (with outside entrance door from few steps)
2) Spacious lounge area with dining space, near kitchen double doors, featuring big windows all around. Also, french window doors opening to outside decking on two sides, leading to few steps down
3) Three bedrooms -
a) main double room with ensuite shower and toilet, wardrobe, table, bay window
b) twin bedded room with wardrobe, table, bay window
c) third room, a double bunk-bedded room, presently used as a study, with wardrobe
4) Separate bathroom with toilet
5) Central heating throughout, and all carpeted with curtains and usual static fittings, including radiators in each room
6) Outside parking space for 3 vehicles
7) Wooden shed, insulated, with power.
Set in lovely countryside surrounded by fields near the Liddel Water, one mile outside the small village of Newcastleton. There is a walking trail around the Park in a young woodland. The Park is well landscaped and maintained on a weekly basis.
Riverview is an over 50's Holiday Park open 12 months a year. Family pets are welcome. Visiting family members and friends are welcome.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.