Pets Allowed: Yes
Size: 46 x 22
Year of Manufacture: 2017
Licence End Date: 2042
Park's Annual charges: £7300
About the Property
Personally designed Pathfinder Highview Luxury Lodge, set in the most enviable position on this sought after resort, offering 12 months holiday use, plus commanding breathtaking surrounding views.
Having been designed with the focus on luxury, comfort and modern living, this truly is the ultimate holiday home. With colour coordinated 3 level – decked verandas, ensuring ample outside space to relax in this tranquil setting. With it's large raised lounge/dining area and vaulted ceilings throughout, this stunning lodge has a light and airy feel throughout. A range of high quality finishing touches and many extras, really makes this lodge to stand out from the rest, which needs to be seen to be believed.
In brief, the deceptively spacious accommodation comprises:
- Utility area
- Kitchen and lounge/ dining room
- Three double carpeted bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and bathroom (both with under floor heating.)
Added features include a large number of twin switched sockets, most also with hdmi ports, nest remote heating system with cameras, smoke detectors and outside lighting.
Not only does this one of a kind lodge offer something extra special, but the site does too. It's award winning restaurant as well as hairdresser, gym and spa (with heated pool and sauna) are a stones throw away. There really is something for everyone.
Also a golfers dream, with the popular Conwy golf course nearby. With idyllic walks on it's doorstep along the beautiful Morfa beach or up and around the Conwy mountain to enjoy some more spectacular views.
This unique lodge not only hosts a variety of family friendly features, but is also being sold furnished, as listed in each description, plus crockery/cutlery/utensils/linens - ready to walk in and enjoy! Early viewing is essential.
- Office / Study Good size lockable storage cupboard, ideal office space with office desk and wall mounted monitor.
- Utility Area Fitted with base units and complimentary work surfaces over, cupboard housing boiler, integral washing machine and tumble dryer
- Kitchen 3.53m x 2.63m Beautifully fitted with a range of modern wall (with under and top cabinet lighting) and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, single drainer sink with mixer tap providing instant hot water, integral appliances including gas oven/hob and electric cooker hood above, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine chiller, window to side aspect with venetian blind and remote velux ceiling window.
- Lounge/Dining Room 3.85m x 6.33m Dimmable ceiling lights, two central heating radiators, double patio doors leading out on to outside decked areas to front, plus full length feature window - both with curtains and vertical blinds, twin windows to both side aspects - all with venetian and roman blinds.
- Dining Area Extendable dining table with six chairs, matching sideboard/coffee table/entertainment unit, central heating radiator.
- Lounge Area Wall mounted Samsung 65-inch television, pre-wired sky dish, two uplighters, queen bed settee with two matching chairs, two floor mounted twin switched sockets, central heating radiator.
- Inner Hall Spotlights to ceiling, built in mirror and shelving to alcove, central heating radiator.
- Bedroom One 2.98m x 3.41m Two windows to rear aspect with both blackout and roman blinds, super king bed, hotel quality deep mattress and storage drawers below, headboard, twin two drawer bedside cabinets with lamps, matching chest of drawers, central heating radiator, triple hanging wardrobe storage with sliding doors, separate hanging storage cupboard with fitted safe, full length mirror, wall mounted Samsung 40-inch flat screen television and door through to en-suite shower room.
- En-suite Shower Room 1.66m x 2.20m Large walk in shower enclosure with handheld attachment and rainfall shower head, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, central heating towel rail, wall mounted illuminated mirror, shaver socket, extractor fan, programmable under floor heating, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights to ceiling, built in shelving and obscure glass window to rear aspect with venetian blind.
- Bedroom Two 3.03m x 2.63m Spotlights to ceiling, two windows to side aspects with venetian and roman blinds, king size bed, hotel quality deep mattress and storage drawers below, headboard, two bedside cabinets with lamps, matching tall chest of five drawers, double wardrobe with sliding doors, full length mirror, wall mounted Samsung 37-inch television, central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Three 3.08m x 2.20m Spotlights to ceiling, window to side aspect with roman blind, twin single beds with hotel quality deep mattresses, headboards, bedside cabinet with lamp, matching tall chest of five drawers, full length mirror, sockets for wall mounted television, central heating radiator.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 2.20m Spotlights to ceiling, full length panel bath with handheld shower attachment and shower over, low level flush w.c and wash hand basin, wall mounted illuminated mirror, central heating towel rail, shaver point, additional wall mounted full length mirror, extractor fan, programmable under floor heating, tiled flooring, remote velux ceiling window.
- Outside Ample outside space with stairs up to grassed area, boasting the most impressive panoramic surrounding views, ideal to sit and enjoy a chilled glass of wine or invite friends and family for a barbecue (which is also included.) The outside areas also host a variety of features including - Lights to patio and side areas, a large lockable metal storage unit, under stairs lockable storage unit, outside water taps, power sockets, rotary airer and a sky dish.
- Also included in the sale would be a table with four chairs and stools plus covers.
- Double glazing
- En suite bathroom/shower
- Family bathroom with shower
- Freeview TV
- Heating: Mains gas
- Internet access
- Patio decking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Security alarm
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Wine Cooler
- Storage shed
About the park / location
Aberconwy Resort & Spa If you love luxury, you’ll love Aberconwy Resort & Spa. Nestled in the stunning Conwy valley, with the majestic mountains of Snowdonia as the backdrop and the Conwy Morfa Beach just on the doorstep, the key word here is relaxation. The private and secure resort, with its world class service, lets you immerse yourself in the total pleasure of your own holiday home. Escape to Aberconwy and let us introduce you to the sheer enjoyment and total indulgence of one of North Wales’ most exclusive resorts. There are many spectacular elements that create the Aberconwy Experience including Langley’s Country Club, Mali’s Hair Salon, The Aberconwy Spa and the Michelin recommended Signatures Restaurant, all of which adds to the luxury and draw of owning your very own dream holiday home at one of the finest holiday parks in North Wales.
- Coffee shop
- Health Spa
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gated entry
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.