Pets Allowed: Yes
Size: 60’ x 20’
Year of Manufacture: 2008
Licence End Date: 02.05.2049
Park's Annual charges: £4095
About the Property
3 Bedroom Lodge for sale. Asking price £165,000.
60’ x 20’ Stunning lodge with spacious living in rural setting. “This bespoke, highly spec’d lodge, oozes charm for the discerning owner”.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living area
- Sun room
- Very generous, prime plot, with rural aspects
- Very well maintained, immaculate condition -
- Y Noddfa (The Sanctuary) Lodge Park
- Park is open 1st March until 10th January
- 2019 site fees at £4095 + (Rates £357+vat)
- Gas and electric is metered
- Subletting is allowed but has never been undertaken at this lodge
- Licence end date 2.5.2049
- Porch leading to hallway
- Utility room equipped with washing machine, Worcestershire Bosch Combi boiler, sink unit, storage units
- Bright, open plan lounge, dining area, a vaulted ceiling, 3 and 2 seater sofas. coffee table, 6 seater dining table and chairs, dining unit, flame effect electric fire
- Very well equipped kitchen, with top quality, fully fitted AEG steam oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher and induction hob. Over hob chimney extractor, American style fridge freezer with filtered water and ice-maker, wine cooler
- Landline and Super-fast broadband. Sky Satellite TV
- Sun room overlooking two aspects, with French doors to generously sized decking
- 3 double bedrooms. Master bedroom suite, with well appointed en-suite bathroom, includes an extra large walk in shower, 2 heated towel rails. King sized bed, fitted wardrobes and dressing area, French doors to decking. 2 double bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- Guest bathroom - bath and over bath shower, heated towel rail.
- Large outside decking area, with gated, glass balustrade and outside mood lighting. 9’ x 6’ shed, in matching CanExel
- Gas central heating, piped LPG
- UPVC windows and doors
- Indoor furniture (except the sun room furniture),TVs, DVD, included
- Designated parking
- Double glazing
- Driveway parking
- Ensuite shower
- En suite bathroom/shower
- Family bathroom with shower
- Freeview TV
- American fridge/freezer
- Heating: Piped LPG
- Internet access
- Patio decking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Utility room
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair friendly
- Wine Cooler
- Storage shed
- Buy to let permitted
About the park / location
The lodge is set within 60 acres of a beautiful, secure, gated, rural park.
Facilities include a fishing lakes, woodland walk, perfect for on site dog walking, a heated outdoor swimming pool, with communal bbq area, tennis court and gymnasium.
A peaceful and tranquil park, a great place to unwind, situated centrally, on the breathtaking Lleyn Peninsula. Within easy access of Abersoch, Criccieth, Morfa Nefyn and Pwllheli, well known for its marina and providing access to some of the best sailing waters in the UK around Cardigan Bay.
Nearby activities include boating, fishing, llama trekking, shopping, restaurants, walking, golfing, zip wire, cycling and horse riding. The list is endless.
- Buy to let permitted
- Children's play area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Gated entry
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.