Pets Allowed: Yes
Size: 40' x 20'
Year of Manufacture: 2015
Licence End Date: 2040
Park's Annual charges: £6,954
About the Property
This 2 bedroom, Victory Provence is advantageously located on Malvern View Country and Leisure Park in Herefordshire, on the border of Worcestershire, on a south facing plot, overlooking attractive landscaping, two ornamental ponds and fountains.
The lodge has light, bright and airy rooms with lots of windows and Velux skylights in the kitchen and master bedroom.
Having had one owner since 2016, the interior and exterior are in perfect order. The lodge sleeps 4 people, could comfortably sleep 6 with the addition of a sofa bed in lounge, it has window blinds fitted throughout, with curtains in the sitting room and dining area.
Gas, electrical, fire alarms and carbon monoxide alarms safety checks were carried out in June 2022 and are valid for 12 months.
- 2 x bedrooms sleeping 4 people, with the addition of a sofa bed in the lounge could sleep up to 6 comfortably
- Open-plan living area - includes lounge, kitchen and dining area which opens out on to a raised decking.
- Lounge area - large sitting room, with stylish fireplace with electric fire. The television and cabinets are included. Bluetooth sound system with ceiling speaker.
- Dining area - includes dining table with 4 chairs.
- Kitchen - large work surfaces, integrated double oven, grill & microwave, 5 burner gas hob, 1.5 bowl sink, integrated fridge/freezer and a dishwasher (that has not been used), wine cooler, wine rack along with ample storage.
- Utility room - contains a washing machine, sink and ample storage.
- Master bedroom - King-size ottoman bed, step-in wardrobe, television and other ample storage with ensuite.
- Second bedroom - two single divan beds, wardrobe and television with ensuite.
- Bathrooms - ensuite bathroom to master bedroom with two sinks, toilet and shower over the bath. Family shower room/ensuite to second bedroom has single sink, toilet and shower cubicle.
- Cupboard - coat and boot cupboard in the corridor to bedrooms.
- External door to decking and steps to lower level patio and garden.
- Decking - Two sets of 3 panel bifolding doors open from the sitting room and dining area onto a raised weatherproof decking area, with safety glass walls.
- Garden furniture - Two sets of outdoor garden furniture - dining table & 6 chairs, 2 seater sofa & 2 chairs & 2 side tables, with seat cushions. Two tall plant containers.
- There are two external seating areas, one of which is the raised decking, and the other is located at the lower level on a paved patio with a stone wall and beech hedge offering a private dining, entertaining and sunbathing area.
- South facing plot
- On a pet friendly park - up to 2 dogs permitted
- Designated parking for 2 vehicles and additional visitor parking available
- Open season 12 months - for second home/holiday use only
- Owners only park
- Designated parking
- Double glazing
- Ensuite shower
- En suite bathroom/shower
- Patio decking
- Utility room
- Heating: Piped LPG
- Family shower room
About the park / location
Malvern View Country & Leisure Park located on the border between Worcestershire and Herefordshire in the grounds of an historic Elizabethan manor house and outbuildings. The Park sits in over 100 acres, with its own Red Deer park.
On the park you will find walking trails and the Old Barn House Pub & Restaurant, there are three freshwater stocked fishing lakes providing coarse fishing, childrens' play area and there are various activities and owners' social events throughout the year.
- Children's play area
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.